Centro Tower, Cubao, Quezon City
Centro Tower offers income-generating condotel units in Quezon City.
- Located in N. Domingo St., Cubao, Quezon City
- Highly accessible to major highways, thoroughfares, and MRT
- Condotel units are a hassle-free property investment
- Developed by Wee Community Developers Inc.
Location & Accessibility
Centro Tower is located in N. Domingo St., Cubao, Quezon City. It is at the center of everything located very near to government offices, hospitals, schools, commercial establishments, and LRT Station.
It is a 2-minute walk to Betty Go Belmonte LRT 2 station and a 5-minute ride to Araneta-Cubao MRT station. Moreover, there are 24 hours of public transportation available within the vicinity.
It is a 4-minute drive from Robinsons Magnolia and a 10-minute drive from Greenhills Shopping Center. It is also located relatively close to several schools, including La Salle Greenhills and Xavier School, as well as with hospitals, such as St. Luke’s Medical Center and Cardinal Santos Medical Center. Furthermore, Gilmore IT Center and Araneta Center is a short drive away.
Condotel – A Hassle-Free Investment
Centro Tower is offering condotel units. It is a condominium that can operate as a hotel with building features like reception, concierge, housekeeping, hotel amenities, and more.
This kind of real estate investment is hassle-free because the hotel firm takes charge of the maintenance and sourcing of business deals.
A unit owner can expect to receive a steady monthly income whether or not his/her unit is occupied.
The HII Serviced Residence Program pools together the total income of the entire program and distributes this to unit owners, net of operating costs.
Unit owners will be asked to open a savings account in a bank identified by HII. And their earnings will be deposited in this account on a monthly basis.
The hotel’s room occupancy rate and price appreciation would make good revenues to both condotel unit owners and the property firm. Prospect clients include:
- Foreign and local travelers
- Guests checking in for medical purposes in nearby clinics and hospitals (i.e. Belo Clinic in Tomas Morato)
- Function spaces to government agencies
- Domestic and foreign guests watching TV shows in ABS-CBN and GMA
- Residents who are into a staycation
- Pre-wedding and pre-debut arrangements
- Guests/Attendees to nearby event facilities (i.e. concert) and nearby churches
Adaptable designs allow you to enjoy your unit the way you want to. Choose from a studio unit, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom unit, all larger than the industry average. Rise above the crowd and reveal a home you can call your own. With versatile designs and centralized location, Centro Tower lets you see the vision of what home can be.
Who is the developer of Centro Tower?
Centro Tower is developed by Wee Community Developers Inc. Click here to browse Wee Comm condos for sale.