SMDC Gold Office, Paranaque
SMDC Gold Office is a premium office for sale near the airport and located inside Gold City, a master-planned community in Sucat, Paranaque.
- Situated in Gold City, a Premium World-class Mixed-use Development
- Prime location – across NAIA Terminal 1 and near transport terminals
- Highly accessible
- Luxurious office amenities
- Developed by SMDC
Gold Office is located at Gold City, an 11.6-hectare master-planned community that offers premium office spaces, boutique retail spaces, and residential condo units known as Gold Residences.
Nestled across NAIA Terminal 1, Gold Office is in a prime location that provides local and global connectivity. It is also near transport infrastructures and cross-road to key places.
Site Development Plan
What kind of offices can Gold Office cater to?
Gold Office can cater to both traditional and BPO offices. It is open to accept call centers and businesses that have a 24-hour operation.
How many buildings will Gold Office have?
Phase 1 has 2 commercial buildings over common podium parking and common basement parking.
- Land Area: 9,888 sqm
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 12 (8 office levels, 2 parking levels, 1 GF Retail Strip, 1 Basement)
- Units: 230 (220 Office, 10 Retail)
- Parking Slots: 746 (436 Regular parking slots, 404 Office 32 Retail, 280 Office slots with lift provision, 28 PWD, Retail 2 Service Slots)
- Average Unit Area: 221 sqm (144 sqm – 394 sqm)
- Unit Type: Standard, Premium, Suite
- Turnover: January 31, 2024
How many floor levels does the Gold Office have?
The Project will have 12-floor levels with the following assignments
- Basement: Parking Level
- Ground Floor: Lobbies, Commercial Retail Area
- 2nd and 3rd Floor: Parking Levels
- 4th Floor: Podium Deck and Office Floor Levels
- 5th to 11th floor: Office Floor Levels
Luxurious Office Amenities & Services
Gold Office capitalizes on 360-degree views with its full glass facade on its frontage and astounding vistas of the city.
Its interior is by Plus Architecture is an award-winning, integrated master planning, architecture and interior design practice.
The slanted panels of golden glass pay homage to the airplane swings at golden hour, reflecting the sun’s brilliance and creating a dynamic geometry in the process.
Furthermore, the Gold Office landscape is designed by ALN. ALN specializes in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Master-Planning. The company’s design philosophy extends from a belief in the creation of exceptional spaces through integrated and sensitive design solutions.
The landscape is formed in a curvilinear arrangement as a counterpoint to the architecture. Water is used extensively in the form of cascading and reflective elements. The landscape ensures various passive and active experiences creating intimate and secluded areas and vibrant communal areas.
Gold Office is developed by Summerspring Development Corporation. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary SMDC – SM Development Corporation, a leading developer of condominiums in the Central Business Districts of Metro Manila.