Philippine Real Estate
If you’re looking for an excellent investment opportunity, you may want to consider an SMDC condo as an investment.
The Philippines is enjoying a notable surge in the real estate market. After all, lifestyle in a condominium allows you to experience high-class living in prime locations that will enable you easy access to your favorite shops and stores.
5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Investing
- If your condo is situated in an excellent location, it can bring a premium monthly rental or resale price.
- Property managers can help you rent out your unit through their rental services, assuring that the condo unit has tenants, and the cash keeps rolling.
- The price is lower compared to a single-family house. Renting it out tends to be more affordable than a typical house since the maintenance costs are shared, even if the property value is high.
- Condominiums are strict when it comes to property maintenance, that’s why its value is maintained as well, which is excellent for renting.
- Condos offer numerous facilities like gyms, pools, and gardens. These are attractive perks for reselling or renting.
The best way to profit from the property boom is by Reselling or renting out a condominium. There is a demand for property rentals because of housing shortages. Additionally, the demand is not limited to locals.
Tourists consider condos as alternatives to hotels because they are cheaper. Given that there is a market for reselling and rentals, buying a condo is worth considering.
What is SMDC?
SMDC or SM Development Corporation is a residential real-estate developer in the Philippines.
SMDC has a strong Retail Heritage and as a group, SM has significant land bank in key locations not just in NCR (Metro Manila), but also across the entire Philippines, that could be utilized into residential developments to serve the housing backlog.
Who owns SM Development Corporation?
SMDC is a subsidiary of SM Investments Corporation (SMIC) founded by Henry Sy Sr. SMIC is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines who has an interest in shopping malls, banking, and tourism. SMIC shopping malls are branded as “SM Supermalls”. Currently, there are 70 SM Supermalls in the Philippines and 7 in China.
Why choose SMDC condos?
1. Prime location
Its condo projects are strategically located in key areas across Metro Manila, specifically the business districts of Mall of Asia Complex, Makati, Ortigas, Taguig, Quezon City, Manila, Pasay, Parañaque, and Las Piñas.
Also, SMDC condos are located along major thoroughfares, with superior accessibility and transport hub built in the complex.
2. Integration of mall/commercial spaces
Its condo projects are proximal to SM Mall or have its retail mall on the ground floor. This offers daily convenience – with cinemas/entertainment zone as your living area, supermarket as your pantry/ref, and Department Store and shops as your wardrobe closet.
3. Hotel-like lobbies
Offers grand welcome every day for you, your family, and friends.
4. Resort-styled amenities
With Olympic-sized swimming pools, function rooms, jogging paths, and libraries, among others, that address the customers’ needs and aspirations for a convenient and healthier lifestyle.
5. Property Management Services
SMDC condo projects are ideal for renting/leasing out. Its own Property Management Services ensures security and hassle-free leasing, convenient lifestyle, and investment that appreciates through time.
How to reserve an SMDC condo unit?
Whether you are a local or a foreign investor, you can easily purchase a condo unit. Basic requirements to reserve a unit are filled-out reservation forms, two valid IDs, and reservation fee (deducted to the total amount payable). Click here for a detailed reservation guide.
Avail low monthly payment and flexible payment terms today! With so many options, you get to decide.