Future Connectivity of Manila
Megaworld’s Vion Makati is a strategic investment given the area’s development in the next five years.
In here, you have a renewed opportunity. A chance to finally own a Megaworld project in Makati for those who were able to witness its growth but missed out on prior opportunities.
So claim your space now at Metro Manila’s unprecedented land of opportunities and progress!
It offers future-ready living because of the project’s vital location and its proximity with the MRT interchange and the PNR South Rail Station.
The EDSA-Magallanes PNR Southrail station is located at the intersection of the South Luzon Expressway and EDSA in Makati, below the Magallanes interchange.
In the future, the PNR Southrail (Calamba-Tutuban) will have a junction going to Northrail (Tutuban-Clark Pampanga Route).
Also, there’s the Magallanes interchange – an interchange between 2 train lines of Metro Manila which is the MRT-3, and the PNR Metro Commuter, beside SLEX.
Furthermore, Vion Tower is near Skyway Stage 3 – the elevated expressway that will connect the South to NLEX Balintawak.
Site Development Plan
Vion Tower by Megaworld will be 57 stories tall and set to rise in a 2,672.5 sqm land. It has 41 residential floor-levels, offering a total of 1,051 condo units.
|Address:||2264 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila
|Turn-over:||September 30, 2023 + 6 months
|HLURB LTS No.:||034571
Unit Layout / Types
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Video phone and annunciator panel
- Individual electric and water meter
- Provision for hot and cold water lines (except Maid’s T&B)
- Partial shower glass enclosure
- Kitchen with modular under-counter and overhead cabinets
- Modular closet at sleeping den/bedrooms
- Provision for window-type ACU
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for Fiber-To-The-Home triple play technology
- Provision for other provider’s internet, telephone and CATV lines
- Individual Condominium of Title (CCT)